Beaver County Figure Skating Club Ice Time
A freestyle session is ice time designated for figure skaters who wish to practice their jumps, spins, moves in the field and competition/test programs. Up to 25 skaters are allowed on each session. Skaters must pay for the freestyle session before stepping on to the ice.
- Beaver County Figure Skating Club Freestyle Sessions
- Club Freestyle Sessions are sponsored by the BCFSC. You may pay for these freestyle sessions in advance if you are a Club Member by purchasing a punch card. By purchasing a punch card you will receive a discount on ice time.
- Club Members - $12
- Non-Club Members - $14
- Twenty (20) 1/2-hour sessions - $100 ($5.00 per half hour)
- Please note: All Learn to Skate students on Club Freestyle Sessions for lessons must be accompanied by a Coach at all times.
- Learn to Skate USA Snowplow Sam through Basic Skills Level 6 ONLY- $7.00 per ½ hour (Skater is permitted on the ice for the duration of the lesson time.)
- Learn to Skate USA Hockey Curriculum Lessons, Hockey 1 through Hockey 4 Levels ONLY- $7.00 per ½ hour. Skater is only permitted on the ice for the duration of the lesson time. No sticks or pucks.
- Punch card for Basic Skills and Hockey Curriculum private lessons is $60 for Ten (10) 1/2-hour sessions
- Mondays: 3:45 pm - 4:45 pm
- Sundays: 4:15 pm - 6:15 pm
- Tuesdays: 3:45 pm - 5:45 pm
- Thursdays: 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Beaver County Ice Arena Freestyle Sessions
- BCIA Freestyle Sessions are sponsored by the ice arena. You must pay for these freestyle sessions at the window. BCIA Weekly Schedule
** Coaches must follow the US Figure Skating Registration Process for Coaches and present current US Figure Skating Membership card and insurance information to the club.