Snowplow Sam (3-5 years)
The Snowplow Sam levels are introductory ice skating lessons divided into four progressive levels allowing children with no prior skating experience to build confidence while learning the basic skills of skating.
These ice skating classes are designed to help children five and younger develop the ABCs of movement – Agility, Balance, Coordination and speed. The ABCs are essential for developing fundamental movement skills and physical literacy. All classes will be taught in a safe and positive environment, incorporating fun and games making class time an enjoyable experience for all.
Winter Session 2019
- Skate rental is available from the ice arena for an additional fee of $5 per lesson. If you would like to purchase a pair of skates we suggest Reidell beginner skates. Please make sure that your skates are properly sharpened.
- All students are required to wear a helmet. We suggest an inline or roller blade skating helmet, however a bicycle helmet will do in a pinch.
- All students must wear gloves.
- Dress in light layers.
Registration Process for Group Ice Skating Lessons
- Become a member of Learn to Skate USA.
All participants must become a member of Learn to Skate USA. There is an annual fee of $17.25 (valid through June 30, 2018).
Register here for your child's Learn to Skate USA Membership. Or you may pay the membership fee when you register your child for class.
- Register your child for class.
- Download a Class Registration Form (PDF) or pickup a copy at the Beaver County Ice Arena.
- Then stop in at the Beaver County Ice Arena to register - cash or checks are accepted. Please make your check payable to BCFSC.
Contact Information for Group Ice Skating Lessons
For more information please contact us at email@example.com