Snowplow Sam (3-5 years)
The Snowplow Sam levels are introductory classes divided into four progressive levels allowing children with no prior skating experience to build confidence while learning the basic skills of skating.
These classes are designed to help children six and younger develop the ABCs of movement – Agility, Balance, Coordination and speed. The ABCs are essential for developing fundamental movement skills and physical literacy. All classes will be taught in a safe and positive environment, incorporating fun and games making class time an enjoyable experience for all.
- Skate rental is available from the ice arena for an additional fee of $3 per lesson. If you would like to purchase a pair of skates we suggest Reidell beginner skates. Please make sure that your skates are properly sharpened.
- All students are required to wear a helmet. We suggest an inline or roller blade skating helmet, however a bicycle helmet will do in a pinch.
- All students must wear gloves.
- Dress in light layers.
Spring Session of Snowplow Sam- Registration, Schedule and Pricing
Registration forms are always available at the rink, and you may stop by at any time to register. Groups fill up quickly - so get your registration in early.
We accept cash or checks only.
SCHEDULE AND FEES FOR 2017 SPRING SESSION
Thursday: March 16, 23, 30; April 6, 13, 20, 27; May 11, 18 (NO class May 4) (9 Lessons)
- Snowplow Sam (3-up to 5 yrs): 5:30pm to 6:00 pm, $130 before March 11; $144 after March 11 + $13.25 Learn to Skate USA Membership
- Snowplow Sam (3-up to 5 yrs): 6:00pm to 6:30 pm, $130 before March 11; $144 after March 11 + $13.25 Learn to Skate USA Membership
Saturday: March 18, 25; April 1, 15, 22, 29; May 13, 20 (NO class April 8 or May 6) (8 Lessons)
- Snowplow Sam (3-up to 5 yrs): 12:30 to 1:00pm, $115 before March 11; $128 after March 11 + $13.25 Learn to Skate USA Membership
Please note: This year you may sign up for your Learn to Skate USA membership online at www.learntoskateusa.com. You will need to provide your membership certificate or confirmation email with your registration form. Otherwise you must pay the membership fee at the time of registration.
Contact Information for Group Lessons
For more information please contact Gina Panella at email@example.com or 724-601-4015 (text message is prefered).