Snowplow Sam (3-5 years)
The Snowplow Sam levels are introductory classes divided into four progressive levels allowing children with no prior skating experience to build confidence while learning the basic skills of skating.
These classes are designed to help children five and younger develop the ABCs of movement – Agility, Balance, Coordination and speed. The ABCs are essential for developing fundamental movement skills and physical literacy. All classes will be taught in a safe and positive environment, incorporating fun and games making class time an enjoyable experience for all.
- Skate rental is available from the ice arena for an additional fee of $3 per lesson. If you would like to purchase a pair of skates we suggest Reidell beginner skates. Please make sure that your skates are properly sharpened.
- All students are required to wear a helmet. We suggest an inline or roller blade skating helmet, however a bicycle helmet will do in a pinch.
- All students must wear gloves.
- Dress in light layers.
SCHEDULE AND FEES FOR 2018 SPRING SESSION
- Dates: March 22, 29; April 5, 12, 19, 26; May 10, 17 (8 classes, NO CLASS May 3, 2018)
- Fees: $128 + $17.25 *Learn to Skate USA Membership
- Classes: Snowplow Sam (3-up to 5 yrs): 5:30pm to 6:00 pm OR
Snowplow Sam (3-up to 5 yrs): 6:00pm to 6:30 pm
- Dates: March 31; April 7, 14, 21, 28; May 12, 19 (7 classes, NO CLASS March 24, 2018 or May 5, 2018)
- Fees: $112 + $17.25 *Learn to Skate USA Membership
- Classes: 12:30pm to 1:00pm
REGISTRATION FORMS are available at the Beaver County Ice Arena and you may stop in and register any time.
Please note: This year you may sign up for your Learn to Skate USA membership online at www.learntoskateusa.com. You will need to provide your membership certificate or confirmation email with your registration form. Otherwise you must pay the membership fee at the time of registration.
Contact Information for Group Lessons
For more information please contact Gina Panella at email@example.com or 724-601-4015 (text message is preferred).