Club Officers and Board
- President - Megan Laughlin
- Vice President - Trisha Blinkiewicz and Lyn Whippo
- Secretary - Carolyn Chen
- Treasurer - Tracy Stowe
- Board Member - Dean Miller
- Board Member - Eric Laughlin
- Board Member - Jessica DeMaria Pentz
- Board Member - Christine Miller
- Board Member - Wally Whippo
- Membership Chair - Chelsea Johnston
- Competition Chair - Open
- Test/Sanctions Chair - Christine Miller
- Learn to Skate USA Director - Terri Miller
- SafeSport Compliance Chair - Jessica DeMaria Pentz
- Nominating Chair - Open
Board Members Creed
- I will know and understand the mission of the Beaver County Figure Skating Club.
- I will unconditionally support the mission and my fellow board members.
- If I disagree I will do so respectfully and seek consensus on all issues.
- I will check personal agendas at the door of every board meeting.
- I will sign the board member agreement, the ethical behavior, and conflict of interest forms.
- I will abstain from voting on issues that present a conflict or even a perceived conflict of interest.
- I commit to all the duties of my position.
- I will act in good faith and in a manner that I believe to be in the best interest of the club.
Above all, I will remember the focus of all of my efforts, decisions and time is to make skating a great experience for all involved.